KPMG, one of the largest professional services firms in the world, wanted to launch a new organization, which would change the way the firm delivers some services.
To communicate this change to clients, employees and partners around the globe, the company pulled together an elite team of communication strategists — including Cason Lane. Collaborating with the firm’s in-house communication departments and external agencies, we advised senior leadership on communications strategy and change management for the new entity.
Today, we continue to help various parts of KPMG develop global go-to-market messaging, thought leadership, marketing communications and internal communications.
- Stakeholder interviews; consulting on audience analysis and change management
- Development of internal and external messaging
- Development of executive communications to manage internal change
- Development of launch communications including media materials, executive talking points, Q&A, website copy, intranet copy and thought leadership articles
- Executive media coaching and other PR support
- Development of white papers, contributed articles and other marketing communications